The fake news media network, CNBC, has unveiled a tool to help Democrats hide their hateful social media language to not get them in trouble.
CNBC Gives the Left Tools
The fake news network discussed a tool to automatically delete old tweets where you can put them on a recurring schedule. This makes it more difficult for people to find inappropriate things they might have said in the past.
It doesn’t get rid of every avenue people have to find old tweets since most online activities are archived, but for the people going through your Twitter feed, it hides your old tweets.
The Dangers of Social Media
“I recommend TweetDelete.net. But sometimes free tools like this vanish and you might have to find another one. The first option I used to delete my tweets for a few years no longer exists, for example, and Twitter itself doesn’t have an option to delete your tweets in bulk. That means you have to turn to third-party tools.”
CNBC then gives directions on how to do this.
How to automatically delete your old tweets
- Go to netin your web browser.
- Tap “Sign in with Twitter” and log in with your Twitter username and password.
- Choose “Authorize App.” This gives the app permissions to see your tweets (it needs to in order to delete them), follow and unfollow accounts for you, update your profile, post and delete tweets, manage lists and more. It’s a lot of permissions, but TweetDelete says it only asks for it in order to do the deleting and that it doesn’t sell any data.
- Now confirm how far back you want to delete. I choose all tweets older than one month, but there are a variety of options.
- You can also choose to delete tweets only containing certain phrases.
- Finally, you’ll set TweetDelete to perform the action just once or every few days. I recommend picking “automatically every few days” so that it constantly deletes older tweets.
- Confirm you agree to the terms and that you understand you can’t get deleted tweets back.
Now the left will feel more secure in writing hateful posts to conservatives knowing that they can hide their incriminating tweets if need be.