Members of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) terrorist group crashed a fallen officers’ memorial shouting over the speaker and blaring rap music.
The disrespectful “protest” occurred as an officer attempted to speak at the Wisconsin Law Enforcement Memorial during an event that was meant to honor officers who had lost their lives in the line of duty. Earlier this month, six officers had their names added to the memorial.
Due to COVID restrictions, the ceremony was not held last year. Here are the names of all of the officers who were honored in the memorial event:
- Milwaukee Police Department Officer Mark S. Lentz, who died on Sept. 18, 2019.
- Dane County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Richard Treadwell, who died on Aug. 22, 2020.
- Darlington Police Department Chief William McGinty, who died on May 25, 1933.
- Pepin County Sheriff’s Office Traffic Officer Starre A. Miles, who died on Nov. 5, 1945.
- Milwaukee Police Department Officer Matthew J. Rittner, who died Feb. 6, 2019.
- Racine Police Department Officer John D. Hetland, who died June 17, 2019.
“For the 285 names on the wall, we tell them we will not forget you, we will never forget what you gave up for us and we will never forget everyone gathered here today,” Jo Ann Mignon, president of ‘Concerns of Police Survivors‘ (COPS), told attendees, according to WEAU.
BLM activists crashed the memorial for one purpose: intimidation. They chose to interrupt a moment of silence with screaming and loud vulgar rap music. Lyrics such as “f*** the police” blared over a speaker as attendees attempted to listen to the officer speaking.
These radical leftists screamed phrases like “Black Lives Matter,” “Murderers,” and “This is a megaphone, not a gun.”
Of course, the mainstream media isn’t reporting on this. Most articles about the event completely leave out the “protestors,” including the above-mentioned article from WEAU. Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization, burning down businesses, rioting, and now showing up to memorials to attempt to intimidate people. Their actions should be condemned by everyone, no matter which side of the aisle you’re on. Unfortunately, they won’t be, because the left and the mainstream media need BLM to do their dirty work.
WATCH (WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE):